The 2015 ATAC Range Day, Sponsored by NRA “Life of Duty”
Register for the 2015 ATAC Range Day
The ATAC Range Day™ 2015 provides a range environment for manufacturers, distributors, retailers and others to demonstrated and converse (face time) with end users. Showcasing products and services for unit, department or company purchasing. Also a great time the gathering information/feedback from the end users to assist in product development, testing and general feedback.
ATAC Range Day 2015 Registration will begin taking reservations in August 1st 2014 at a pre-registration rate. Each exhibitor must be registered prior to September 30th to receive the promotional rates. Standard rates start October 1st, 2014.
About: The ATAC Range Day™ 2015 Military, Contractors, and Law Enforcement, sponsored by the NRA “Life of Duty” is RESTRICTED event. Providing a range environment for manufacturers, distributors, retailers and others to demonstrated and converse (face time) with end users. Showcasing products and services for unit, department or company purchasing. Also a great time the gathering information/feedback from the end users to assist in product development, testing and general feedback.
The 2015 ATAC Range Day is brought to you by ATAC Global. We would like to give thanks to our Sponsors and Co-Sponsored for their support:
- NRA “Life of Duty”
- LaRue Tactical
- Leupold & Stevens
- Patriot Ordnance Factory – POF
- Action Target
ATAC Global presents the below companies at The 2015 ATAC Range Day:
Academi, Action Target, Ares Armor, Ascendance Int, Armour Wear, ATEI (American Tool & Eng), Barrett, Battle Comp, Battle Ready, Blade-Tech, Bore-Tech, Gem-Tech, H&K, IWI – Israel Weapon Industries, Knights Armco, KREBS, LaRue Tactical, Leupold, LMT, MAC AMMO, MagPul, MCRees Precision, MilSpec Monkey, POF – Patriot Ordnance Factory, Range 702, Red Stitch Tactical, Rigal Products, SAGE MFG, SEAL 1, Serving California, SilencerCo, Silent Circle, Silynx, SORD USA, Strategic Armory Corps – Armalite, AWC, McMillan Firearms, Nexus, Surgeon, SRM Arms, TomCar, Tracking Point, Troy Industries, US Corrections Group, US Ordnance, Venom Tactical, Weapons Clear.
Date, Location and Admission:
- Event Date: Monday 19 January 2015
- Event Time: Start time 1000hours – 1600hrs PST
- Event Location: TBD
- Admission: Requires documentation of a purchased ticket. Government issued photo identification plus documentation demonstrating trade affiliation.
- MUST pre-register no latter than 30 September 2014. Price increase if received after *Locations are on first come first serve basis.
- Exhibitors Please ONLY register your company name and email the name(s) of your personnel / staff that will be attending to: RangeDay@ATACGlobal.com
- Ammo, Firearm shipping and receiving Exhibitor Memo will be sent to all registered companies via: E-Mail.
Exhibitors Private Range Bays 20th – 23rd.
- Exhibitors can reserve a private range bay during the convention Tues (20th – 23rd) please send request to RangeDay@ATACGlobal.com and Subject Line: Reserve ATAC Private Range.
- The range bays will be on a first come first serve basis.
Range Setup Information: Range setup will begin on Sunday, January 18th at 1200 (12:00pm) and will end at sunset and will restart at 0600 (6:00am) on Monday, January 19th. If prior setup is required, please send us a email (RangeDay@ATACGlobal.com) to coordinate the specific setup needs and times. We will have assigned locations for each registered exhibitors, manufacturer and dealer to set up their range location. Paper targets are complimentary, if needed on the 50yd deep bays. All may and are encouraged to bring some kind of sign that will identify the company being represented at their specific location on the range. Tables and chairs will be available, along with other logistical needs however they will be limited in numbers. Exhibitors, Manufacturers and Dealers are encouraged to bring their own marketing material.
Note: .50 caliber rifles must be suppressed this year based off a new city noise ordinance of semi and auto .50 cal.
Exhibitors, Manufacturers and Dealers: Gate opens at 0600 (6:00am) on 19 Monday, January 2015 to sign in, set up and other administrative duties. Guests will arrive at 0900 (9:00am). This will allow enough time for everyone to be prepared for the guests. Please remember to bring all necessary BATF forms and documentation.
Military, Contractor and Law Enforcement: Free admission and sign up will take place the last week in September, we will keep you posted through e-mail.
Media Credentialing: Please provide previous media credentialing at an established company validated by record of print, broadcast, cable or web-based coverage military, contractor, law enforcement and maritime. Media coverage of the ATAC Range day is strictly enforced to protect the people in the attendance. While some may think it is harmless to take a photo at a vendors booth, it can be harmful to those in the back drop who do not wish to be in photos. To protect and respect the integrity of the people in attendance, these rules will be strictly enforced. Please read more here: Media Credentialing
Media Credential Application Form Here: Media Credential Application
2015 ATAC Range Day Rates:
- Non-Shooting Interior table/booth or Exterior table/booth – Contact us
- Shooting 50yd Deep Private Range Bays – Contact us
- Shooting Front and Center Range Bay – Contact us
- Shooting Front and Center Range Bay (double wide) – Contact us
- Shooting Private Range Bay (one available) out to 400yd – Contact us
- Show Trailer – Contact us
- Co-Sponsor – Contact us
- Sponsor – Contact us
- MEDIA Representative – Contact us
Method of Payment:
- Pre-Registration payment in full is due by September 1, 2014. Rates will increase as we get closer to the event.
- Please complete and return (send to RangeDay@ATACGlobal.com) the Credit Card Application Form Here: Credit Card Authorization Form
- To register online, please follow the link below: (A 3.6% surcharge will be applied when paying with a credit card on the auto registration below)
- Red Rocks Casino Resort Spa 11011 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135
- Please contact the Red Rock Hotel & Casino today to make your lodging arrangements at the discounted rate.
Availability of discounted rooms is limited.
Red Rock Hotel Booking Link HERE
Call today 866-767-7773
The Red Rocks Casino Resort Spa is conveniently located on 70 acres of land at the gateway to Red Rock Canyon and just 1.2 miles from the ATAC Range Day and 10 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip, Red Rock Resort is just a 20-minute drive from McCarran International Airport. Red Rock offers the perfect mix of proximity to the action and distance to ensure your ATAC Range Day will be most convenient. The Resort off Strip offers complimentary daily scheduled shuttle service to the Las Vegas Strip or airport. Making this one of the best Las Vegas hotels off the Strip. Voted one of Condé Nast Traveler Magazine’s Top 100 Resort Spas, Learn more about Red Rock Resort Here
Food and Beverages: We have a variety of options for breakfast, lunch and food/drinks throughout the day.
Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii – https://www.badasscoffeelv.com/Menu.html
Sliders & Sausage Sandwiches – Menu coming Soon
LaRue BBQ Wagon – Free
LaRue BBQ Wagon. We’ll have Brisket, Sausage, Condiments, Chips, Drinks (Water, Sodas, Coffee).
- Brisket Wraps
- Sausage Wraps
- Chips (All kinds of assorted small bags)
- BBQ Sauce
- Diced Onions
- Canned Sodas
- Bottled Water
ATAC Range Day General Information:
For any additional questions please contact: RangeDay@ATACGlobal.com