ATAC Vetting Process has the highest international standards in the industry. ATAC does not accept applications, the failure of ATAC recruits still remains 98%. Each operative is hand-picked from the contracting world. We do not accept applications, rather each operative must have prior vetted experience of which a large percentage originate from the US Navy SEALs and Specialized Operatives from the private sector.
ATAC is a ZERO Tolerance company.
All operatives undergo thorough background checks through TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential). The TWIC program provides a tamper-resistant biometric credential to maritime workers and all U.S. Coast Guard credentialed merchant mariners requiring unescorted access to secure areas of port facilities, outer continental shelf facilities, and vessels regulated under the Maritime Transportation Security Act id 2002, or MTSA. Each TWIC applicant undergoes a security threat assessment as well as a F.B.I. federal background check and fingerprints. Additionally and surpassing the TWIC guidelines, ATAC does not accept any pardoned person for any crime, whatsoever. We reserve the right to deny any person even if not convicted.
ATAC Continuing Tactical Education Credits (CTE)
ATAC University ensures compliance, accelerates employee and business performance, and stimulates collaboration.The industry’s most comprehensive and is the only security corporation with a onsite and e-learning university. Enabling our contractors to easily take their Continuing Tactical Education Credits (CTE Credits) for our Maritime Security Contractors (PMSC), Land Based Contractors, Military and UAV-Drone Pilots.
The failure of ATAC recruits who have been hand selected from tier one military and private units is greater than 98%. To put this into perspective, once a recruit has completed the extensive vetting, then they must pass the qualifications (semi and annual) demonstrating proficiency in their appointed role. To date, less than 2% have not passed the initial qualification of PT, weapons handling etc. without attending the ATAC University prior to, regardless of their documented backgrounds.
Other requirements for ATAC Operatives:
- Moral Code of Conduct and Non-Disclosure agreements for each deployment.
- Ongoing Character Profiling and performance reviews after each deployment.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines (CDC) meeting many OSHA requirements.
- Comprehensive annual medical exams, not limiting to standard blood work but also hormone levels and drug screening. All OSHA required Vaccinations for International travels.
- All our maritime contractors are Certified Security Officers (CSO) and Certified Vessel Security Officer (VSO).
- Standards of Training Certified and Watch Keeping (STCW).
- Continuing Tactical Education Credits (CTE) are mandatory.
- No cigarette smoking, drinking is permitted while on the job. We reserve the right to random nicotine and alcohol testing.