Private Yacht Security Services
Private Super Yachts and Mega Yacht’s are a pirates treasure chest. The owners of private yachts are extremely wealthy and will be more than able to pay a large ransom demand. Pirates’ attitudes towards private yachts and their crew is a much easier attack with often a greater reward.
Your floating asset is a soft target exposing you and your family to myriad unknown threats including kidnapping for ransom, theft, hijacking, murder, vandalism, and unrecognized surveillance.
As criminal actors come to understand that private yachts and their crew are much easier targets to attack with potential for greater reward.
Private Yacht owners and crews face increased piracy threats around the world, including many popular ports in the Caribbean, off the coast of Florida, the Mediterranean, Mexico, South Pacific, Singapore, Maldives, Africa, Gulf of Suez, Oman, Aden or the Arabic Sea. Pirates now view the crew, cargo and vessel as a single commodity and demand a higher fee during the ransom negotiation.
Modern day criminal piracy attacks can include:
- Drug Smuggling
- Hijacked Delivery Vehicle
- Cyber Attacks
- Diver Attacks
- In-port Crime
Insurers estimate losses due to threat and intrusion on private yachts wellinto the millions of dollars annually. MTSA and ISPS regulations and requirements for yacht owners are also becoming more complex. Our maritime security services defend crews and owners against potential threats, intrusion, and damage,in turn reducing overall insurance premiums and keeping you and your assets safe.
- Protect your staff, vessel and cargo at sea
- Lower your insurance premiums
- Custom security solutions tailored to each individual client’s needs.
Complete private yachts and vessel security risk assessment, regulatory compliance plan (MTSA/ISPS), trip threat planning, crew training and shipboard security teams. International Asset Transport and Relocation. Global Corporate and Family Travel such as vehicle, aircraft and sea going vessels. Our clients’ anonymity is always guarded. ATAC offers the highest level of Private Maritime Security Contractor (PMSC) security in the industry for the private yachting community. Armed with decades of cultured world business experience, ATAC effectively confronts constantly changing security and business environments while keeping corporate key executives at ease so they may proceed in their business dealings or enjoy precious time with their families.
- 95% Recruited from the US Navy SEALs, US Coast Guard and Private Specialist.
- Waterborne Survival Skills and Experiences
- Performance Buoyancy, Search and Recovery, Night Diving, Dry Suit, Enriched Air Nitrox Diving
- Qualified sniping-counter sniping team within the PMSC Team
- Hostage prevention
- UAV-Drone deployments and pilots
- Certified Security Officers (CSO) and Certified Vessel Security Officer (VSO).
- Standards of Training Certified and Watch Keeping (STCW).
- EMT on the team.
- Licensed US Coast Guard Captain (small to unlimited tonnage) available as part of the security team.
- Personalized Discrete Confidential Services
- Professional experienced operators adaptable to all international environments
- Specialized Children Support Services
- Limited Clientele
LONDON, England (CNN) — The world’s richest people are spending millions arming their super-yachts with military-style technology and trained personnel to fight off potential attackers.
At $475 million, Roman Abramovich’s mega-yacht “Eclipse” is said to be the most expensive in the world. The threat of pirates and growing fears that yachts may be their next target have led many owners to equip their vessels with the latest James Bond-like technology. Hidden chambers, escape pods, tracking devices and ex-marines employed as security guards have all risen in popularity. “It is only a matter of time before pirates move from cargo ships to attacking super-yachts cruising near Somalia,” Michael Howorth, former super-yacht captain and technical editor at Super Yacht World magazine, told CNN. “Many pirates do not yet appreciate the importance and potential value of these yachts.” Read Complete article here: Wealthy arm their yachts with military-level security.
If you are planning your sea going voyage, please contact ATAC Maritime Security so you can enjoy your time on the water.