The 2017 ATAC Range Day Registration
The ATAC Range Day will take place on 16 January 2017 at Nellis. *Restricted to Military, Law Enforcement and Private Contractors.
- Pre-Registration (CLOSED)
- ATAC Range Day 2017 Registration for Attendees is below, please click the blue button.
- The ATAC Range Day 2017 Exhibitor Staff list Registration is now live, deadline to register is 9 January 2017 midnight PST.
- The 2nd Memo will go out just before the event.
Welcome back for the 2017 ATAC Range Day™, showcasing the latest products and services for military, contracting and Law enforcement units, this global event, dedicated to veterans, is a place where manufacturers, retailers and distributors can interact and get direct feedback from end users. Over 40 countries represented, over 1 million rounds of ammo shot, going on its 7th year, the ATAC Range Day 2017 is an event you don’t want to miss.
The 2017 ATAC Range Day is brought to you by ATAC Global.
Special thanks to our sponsors: Action Target, Barrett, LaRue Tactical, NRA and Magpul
Special thanks to our Exhibitors: Adler & Assc, Aimpoint, American Snipers, Asendance Int, ATEI, Barrett, Blade-Tech, Bore Smith – Rigel Products, Cadex Defense, Colt, Cutting Edge Bullets, Cyber Dust, Daniel Defense, DRS Technologies, General Dynamics, Heckler and Koch – H&K, IWI – Israel Weapon Industries, Kaiser, Kestral, Knight’s Armament, Gemtech, LaRue Tactical, Leupold, Lewis Machine & Tool – LMT Defense, Mac Ammo, Magpul, Marathon Robotic Targets, Milkor USA, Mystery Ranch, IEC Infrared, NG2, Night Force Optics, Oakwood Controls, OSS Suppressors, PolyFrang Ammo, Pratt Miller, Precision Remotes, Regulus, Robar, Safran – Vectronix, SilencerCo, Schmidt & Bender, SDI, Serving California, TacProGear, TomCar, Tommy Knife, Tracking Point, Troy, US Ordnance, and White Heart
Date, Location and Admission:
- Event Date: Monday 16 January 2017
- Event Time: Start time 1000hours – 1600hrs PST
- Event Location: Nellis AFB
- Admission: Requires documentation of a purchased ticket. Government issued photo identification plus documentation demonstrating trade affiliation.
- PLEASE DO NOT send in your Exhibitor’s Guest List, all guest must register individually online for their Gate Pass
- PLEASE DO NOT send in your Exhibitor’s Staff Gate Pass List, all staff must register individually online for their Exhibitor’s Staff Pre-Paid Gate Pass.
- Special Note: If you are registering your guest, be sure to register EACH INDIVIDUAL’S NAME as a single entry. Reason, each printed Exhibitor Staff Gate Pass will have the individual’s name on the transaction receipt that will correspond with their photo ID.
Directions to the range: The Nellis AFB CATM range is located North of the Nevada Army National Guard complex located at (If using GPS punch in this address) 6400 Range Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89115.
- Head north on the I-15 toward Salt Lake City
- Take exit 52 onto County Hwy-215 W
- Turn left onto County Hwy-215
- Turn right onto Range Road
- Drive pass the US Army National Guard Center (on your right)
- Continue straight ahead (north) until the road comes to a “T”. Turn right and continue to the gate.
- The 2017 ATAC Range Day is a 21 min (15.3miles) drive from Sands Expo, please see below map
- MUST pre-register no latter than 30 April 2016. Price increase if received after on 1 May 2016 *Locations are on first come first serve basis.
- Exhibitors Please ONLY register your company name and email the name(s) of your personnel / staff that will be attending to: RangeDay@ATACGlobal.com
- Ammo, Firearm shipping and receiving Exhibitor Memo will be sent to all registered companies via: E-Mail.
- NOTE: Each exhibitor will be permitted 8 company representatives. Special consideration will be given to those who need additional representatives, but they MUST be working your firing lane. ALL Exhibitor’s guest must use the standard online registration, which will be open in the beginning of January 2017. We must streamline the guest list and accountability. PLEASE DO NOT send in your staff list until it is requested.
Attendee Registration: Registration for the 2017 ATAC Range Day will be launched in December 2016.
Range Setup Information: Range setup will begin on Sunday, January 17th at 1200 (12:00pm) and will end at sunset and will restart at 0600 (6:00am) on Monday, January 18th. If prior setup is required, please send us a email (RangeDay@ATACGlobal.com) to coordinate the specific setup needs and times. We will have assigned locations for each registered exhibitors, manufacturer and dealer to set up their range location. Paper targets are complimentary, if needed on the 50yd deep bays. All may and are encouraged to bring some kind of sign that will identify the company being represented at their specific location on the range. Tables and chairs will be available, along with other logistical needs however they will be limited in numbers. Exhibitors, Manufacturers and Dealers are encouraged to bring their own marketing material.
Restrictions: Due to aircraft flying overhead and adjacent to these ranges .50 Cal will not be permitted.
Shipping and return of weapons, ammo and products? The Range 702 is a licensed FFL which you can send your items in and also pick up. Please maintain your FFL paperwork when picking up and during the range day. All exhibitor items must be picked up from the Range 702 Saturday and Sunday. *Please put ATTN: ATAC Range Day on all boxes/items being shipped.
Ship To and Pick Up: The Range 702 5999 Dean Martin Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89118
Steel Targets: Targets are supplied by our Sponsors, LaRue Tactical and Action Targets.
LaRue Tactical Sniper Targets are the most reliable and portable automatic sniper targets on the market. They are precisely manufactured from high quality materials, and will survive the toughest environments and the roughest treatment. LaRue has supplied Sniper Targets for elite military/law enforcement sniper training world-wide. LaRue targets are battery powered and will cycle through approximately 1,800 down and up cycles before requiring a recharge. After being hit, the target returns to the upright position and automatically shuts off until the silhouette is again hit and knocked down, resulting in long battery life. LaRue targets are weatherproof and can be left outdoors without damage. Users have reported leaving LaRue targets exposed to the weather for over a year without affecting their operation.
Action Target is a privately owned business headquartered in Provo, Utah, that provides a complete solution for military, law enforcement, and commercial shooting ranges. From initial consulting and range design to manufacturing, installation, and servicing, Action Target manages the entire process and has built thousands of shooting ranges across the Unites States and in 35 other countries around the world. The company is also well known for its quality steel targets which are designed to be portable, durable, and safe. This year, Action Target one of two official target partners of ATAC Range Day and will be providing targets for all exhibitors at the event. Exhibitors who wish to speak directly a Action Target representative to best accommodate your range lane/bay for the 2016 ATAC Range Day please e-mail us at RangeDay@ATACGlobal.com
Exhibitors, Manufacturers and Dealers: Gate opens at 0600 (6:00am) on 16 Monday, January 2016 to sign in, set up and other administrative duties. Guests will arrive at 0900 (9:00am). This will allow enough time for everyone to be prepared for the guests. Please remember to bring all necessary BATF forms and documentation.
Military, Contractor and Law Enforcement: Attendee registration will take place the first week in December, we will keep you posted through e-mail.
Media Credentialing: Please provide previous media credentialing at an established company validated by record of print, broadcast, cable or web-based coverage military, contractor, law enforcement and maritime. Media coverage of the ATAC Range day is strictly enforced to protect the people in the attendance. While some may think it is harmless to take a photo at a vendors booth, it can be harmful to those in the back drop who do not wish to be in photos. To protect and respect the integrity of the people in attendance, these rules will be strictly enforced. Please read more here: Media Credentialing
Media Credential Application Form Here: Media Credential Application
2017 ATAC Range Day (Range Bays) Description:
- Non-Shooting Interior table/booth or Exterior table/booth
- Shooting Range #1 Sun shade over a concrete pad, to a distance of 4300 m.
- Shooting Range #2 Three-sided building on a concrete pad, distance of 3600 m. *Note: No Full Autos on three sided buildings.
- Shooting Range #3 Concrete pad (uncovered) max cal. is 40mm distance of 600 m.
- Shooting Range #4 Three-sided building over a concrete pad, distance of 3600 m *Note: No Full Autos on three sided buildings.
- Shooting Range #5 Concrete pad (uncovered), distance of 4600 m. This is a known distance range with berms located at 100 yd. increments out to 600 yds.
- Show Trailers
- Co-Sponsor – Contact us
- Sponsor – Contact us
- Media Representative
Method of Payment:
- Please complete and return (send to RangeDay@ATACGlobal.com) the Credit Card Application Form Here: Credit Card Authorization Form
- To register online, please follow the link below: (A 3.6% surcharge will be applied when paying with a credit card)
Food and Beverages: We have a variety of options for breakfast, lunch and food/drinks throughout the day.
- Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii
- LaRue BBQ Wagon. We’ll have Brisket, Sausage, Condiments, Chips, Drinks (Water, Sodas).
- Brisket Wraps
- Sausage Wraps
- Chips (All kinds of assorted small bags)
- BBQ Sauce
- Diced Onions
- Canned Sodas
- Bottled Water
ATAC Range Day General Information:
For any additional questions please contact: RangeDay@ATACGlobal.com