ATAC Drone-UAV, Anti Piracy-Poaching, Reconnaissance and Deterrent
Deployment of our UAV for reconnaissance missions and deterrent used in the war against heavily armed, well informed and trained maritime pirates.
ATAC Drone-UAV: Interceptor Fixed Wing Aircraft
Using our own proprietary Drones – Unmanned Arial Vehicle (UAV) for reconnaissance and deterrent countermeasures. Deployed in our load out kits for intelligence gathering and also an effective non-lethal deterrent. Aids in the ability to seek piracy, weapons and areas of interest similar to a scout. Reducing the exposure risk of the aircraft pilot, with the ability to enter into areas that are too dangerous for humans.
ATAC Drone-UAV competitive advantages:
- In house Drone-UAV engineers and build teams.
- Piloting the aircraft from a first person perspective as if they were on board via: FPV, which is an acronym meaning “First Person View”.
- Educated Drone-UAV pilots with background from the US Navy SEAL’s, serving in combat actions in a variety of war theaters.
- ATAC Drone-UAV Certified Pilots through our internal training program.
Other benefits are:
- Rapid reconnaissance while performing over the most rugged terrain and airborne environments.
- Capability to track and monitor activity on the ground.
- Programmed flight paths following exact way points, running autonomously missions.
- Extended endurance, far exceeding human capabilities day after day, total darkness, variation in altitudes.
- Real Time Video Feed, ability to zoom in and out.
- Electric motor and Petro Motors.
- Carbon fiber, aluminum, CNC precision machining for performance demands, ruggedness, weight and reliability.
- Capabilities of 50-170 MPH with the performance up to 50+g force.
- Launched by hand throw or catapult, no strip necessary for take off.
- Gyro balanced, stabilized with 360 degree field of view.
- Educated operatives UAV pilots.
- Advanced UAV-Drones can provide thermal imaging of a region or simply perform a geological survey.
ATAC Eye in the Sky UAV/CCTV
Using our own proprietary system for reconnaissance and deterrent countermeasures for perimeter control.
ATAC Drone-UAV: Rotary Wing
Mission specific for hovering and elevated vantage fields of view. Ability to take off and land in more challenging terrain and be able to reach more difficult environments as a result.
Drone-UAV Pilot Training
We offer training programs for fixed and rotary wing unmanned aircraft training. The courses can be started through ATAC University e-Learning Drone-UAV Training Program and onsite training.