Contractors, Military, Law Enforcement, Search and Rescue first responders gaining the aerial advantage in an emergency situation can often times be the difference between life and death. Whether acting as a forward scout for safe passage, locking down an area or looking for injured personnel needing evacuation or medical assistance, ATAC’s proprietary unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) answers that call. Wildfire fatalities are often caused by a lack of situational awareness, this rapid information can prevent injuries and deaths.
Our first responder services provide an enduring presence designed for persistent coverage supporting:
- Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement
- Fire, Rescue, and EMS
- Search & Rescue Operations (SAR)
- Emergency Management Planning
- Incident Management/Disaster Response
- Forest & Wildlife Management
The foundation of ATAC UAV program has been built on years of empirical experience. Through years of research, observation and development, we are confident that our ATAC Robotic’s UAVs and training curriculum will enhance your department’s efficiency, effectiveness and performance.
- Cost Savings – The operational cost savings to any department using UAVs to carry out certain tasks is monumental. What used to cost thousands of dollars and hours of prep time and execution can now be completed at a fraction of the cost. For smaller departments that cannot afford the high-end first responder ticket items. UAVs can often times fill those gaps and provide a cost effective solution.
- Human Multiplier – It doesn’t take long to see how quickly human potential is multiplied by using UAVs to carry out tasks that used to require manpower, allowing departments to reallocate resources and personnel to more important mission critical areas, ultimately saving time, saving money and saving lives.
We understand the stresses and demands of first responders. Allow us to assist your department in not only providing a cost effective solution but also providing a better service to your community. Below are some examples of how the ATAC UAV’s be utilized for emergency management:
- Boarder Control and Documentation
- Natural Disasters (hurricanes, fires, winter storms, floods, mud slides, flash floods)
- Search and Rescue
- Night vision and infrared optics
- HAZMat (hazardous materials) / NBC (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical)
- FPV (First Person View) for “pilot” that is recorded in High Definition and down linked to immediate forward operating bases.
Risk analysis of acceptable and un-acceptable risk of humans used when technology with non-human or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) can do a better and faster job.
- Law Enforcement, Military and Special Operations
- Crime Scene Assessment
- Unlimited Waypoints
- Full telemetry
- EMS, Emergency departments and management
- Situational awareness
- Documentation – Archiving
- Damage assessment after natural or terrorism disaster
- Fire, Infrared can locate area of fire, thus an efficient use of resources
- Safely suppress the wildfire season
- Mapping forest fires
- Heat-detecting sensors (see heat, in the form of IR radiations)
- Documentation of indecent management
- Assist in the forest health and growth phases after a wildfire
Drones armed with cameras and sensor payloads have been used by military and border control agencies for decades to improve situational awareness. Commercialization now has brought more UAVs, or unmanned aerial vehicles, to market — making the technology more accessible to fire, EMS and emergency departments.
The real-time video and direct communication between UAV footage and ground support offer the edge in the most challenging environments and situations. ATAC UAV’s provide a much more efficient awareness, management, and personnel safety.