ATAC Unmanned Aerial Vehicle – UAV technology is invaluable to obtaining licensing, insurance and business structures. Obeying regulations is critical to avoid downtime in any factory or work in the energy sector. Industrial inspection and high-resolution aerial photography is the solution for rapidly identifying what is the current status of the structure while reducing human risk.
Energy companies can now inspect the condition of their flare tips and turbine blades because the operation of UAV has minimal risk to humans and property, especially when compared to manned aircraft.
Industrial UAV Applications:
- Air Quality Monitoring (Payload with a remote air sensor device, our UAV’s can collect air samples from various altitudes)
- Building and bridge inspection without placing a person on a ladder or other potentially dangerous situation
- Coastal Mapping
- Corporate Image
- Crop Science
- Drug & Gas Detection
- High voltage power lines and Cellular TowersInspection
- Oceanography (Algae Proliferation Detection, Coastal Zone Studies)
- Reactor Inspection
- Terrain Mapping and Surveying
- Traffic Monitoring
- Storage Tank and Silo Inspection
- Wind Turbine Blade and Structure Inspection