Real Estate UAV can assist still and HD video for your portfolio of high rise buildings or land holdings, or the imagery is for commercials, construction monitoring, showcasing a unit before your occupancy permit, record purposes, building defects, or anything that includes video and photography for real estate.
Our high quality aerial video and photography service provides rapid information to you to help facilitate fast-informed decision making for your future or already constructed development.
Whether you require imagery for high rise buildings or land holdings, or the imagery is for commercials, construction monitoring, archaeological record purposes, building defects, or anything that includes video aerial vantage point we provide a cost effective solution.
Real Estate UAV Uses:
Real-estate agents can now use UAV’s to sell listings, inviting potential buyers on aerial virtual tours of farms, suburban homes, high rise condos, waterfront estates and more. People are visual, the more you enable an understanding of what the property and house experience is like, the better the chances of a sale.
Hurricane Wilma swept through Southern Florida, shattering thousands of glass windows in the high-rises in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. The higher the floor the more wind you can expect. Post storm inspections can be postponed by the high demand for inspectors to arrive, during this same time property management companies are expected to provide the service to their clients. As time passes, the damage increases. In many cases getting on top of the small area may save thousands or dollars or more.
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/10/25/172587/miamis-new-towers-are-untested.html#storylink=cpy
Developers, Property and Land Owners can use our real estate Unmanned Aeriel vehicles (UAV) for:
- Property Developers
- Demolition, Redevelopment, New Build
- Surveys of Buildings and Structures
- Progress Monitoring of Works on Site
- Data Gathering for Ecologically Sensitive Land
- Environmental Impact Assessments and Planning
- Residential Photography
- Chartered Building Surveyors
- Topographical Surveys
- Roof and Tall Building Inspections
- Structural Engineers
- Property Owners/Tenants for Insurance Purposes
- Property Insurance Reinstatement Values Assessment
- Insurance Companies and Loss Adjusters
- Environmental and Ecological Consultants
- Landscape Architects
- Estate and Property Managers
- Real Estate Agents (commercial and residential)
- Country Estate Managers
- Condition Surveys and Planned Maintenance
- Hotel and Entertainment Companies
- Surveying of Property, Land and Geological Features
- Educational Building Surveys
- Civil Engineering Works
- Planning Matters
- Commercial Photography
- Estate Agency and Advertising Properties