ATAC Global Concierge Security Membership
This is a limited concierge service, available by referral or invitation only. To maintain the highest level for our clients, these services can and are only extended to selected individuals worldwide.
ATAC Global Concierge Security Membership provides you with Recovery, Assistance and Extraction services for:
- Natural Disasters, Domestic and International-offshore wildfires, hurricanes, tsunami, mud and rock slides, typhoons, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tornados
- Security concerns
- International Asset Transport and Relocation
- Medical related issues while abroad
- Victims of Crime
- Global Corporate and Family travel such as: Vehicle, Aircraft and Sea Going Vessels
ATAC Global Concierge Security Membership Benefits:
- Direct 24 X 7 X 365 Access to Recovery, Assistance and Extraction Services
- Emergency Assistance whenever or wherever you need it
- Non-commercial transportation
- Personalized Discrete Confidential Services
- Professional experienced operators adaptable to all international environments
- Specialized Children Support Services
- Limited Clientele
ATAC Global Concierge Corporate Security Services minimum requirements for consideration are:
- You are not currently under investigation for misdemeanor, probation and/or pending violations of any sort, whatsoever.
We are a private company and reserve the right to refuse any potential clients and/or terminate the relationship for unlawful acts.
ATAC Global Concierge Security does not advertise. Our staff and clients anonymity is upheld as always. If you have a family member or friend in which you can vouch for that would be interested in our services, please contact the concierge service number you were provided in order to discuss.
Please contact your ATAC Global Concierge Security Adviser for the below Consults and/or Member Services:
- General Assistance
- Extraction & Recovery
- Asset Transportation
- Travel Arrangements
- Special Events
ATAC Global Concierge Security Surveys
- Existing security policy
- Environmental threat and local response capabilities
- Building and grounds security
- Domestic personnel and operations
- Vehicle, aircraft, sea going vessels, and related personnel
- Vulnerability to terrorism, kidnapping, and extortion
- Vulnerability to electronic eavesdropping and information gathering
- Existing crisis management policy
Threat Assessment & Management
- Review and Assess any threatening or bizarre communications including letters/packages, telephone calls, facsimiles, e-mails, audio or video media, third party information, and the behavior of visitors.
- Compare the communications and authors to various existing databases.
- Psychological Profile of the suspect and compare it with other cases.
- Review of Like Cases to determine status and location.
- Custodian of Records and provide secure storage of all communications and materials.
- Profile Reports will be supplied, consisting of suspect description, psychological profile and other related information.
- Advisory Alerts regarding potential suspects.
ATAC Concierge Security Travel Intelligence
Our Analysts receive thousands of source material from around the world each day. The source material is continuously collected and updated in our data base. It is then analyzed to determine the overall Country Profile, travel and work environment, the political climate, transportation, health and security issues, and exit/entry requirement information for a given country. This valuable travel information is disseminated in our reports to the client.